SAIC has an immediate opening for top talent to join our team supporting an Intelligence Community customer.
Provide project management SETA support to assist an Intelligence Community (IC) customer by providing technical expertise, continuity of effort, and value added judgement to include serving as liaison with consumers addressing needs, usage and dynamics of service based and capability-based solutions. Recommendations and deliverables must be thorough, practicable, and consistent with the organization's objectives to facilitate and accelerate customer focused Infrastructure Service Provisioning. This support will include the mechanics of providing excellent responsive and proactive assistance to seniors, done with enthusiasm and reliability to help drive results and cultural change.
- Serve as primary customer interface and advocate, affording cross-functional technical and relationship management to ensure mission success while maximizing service adoption.
- Perform as key Technical Advisor for articulating service requirement gaps to support customer mission architecture.
- Proactively perform as organized and dedicated change agent, core to ensuring quality assurance while assisting the culture shift toward the government leadership vision.
- Represent current system acquisition office(s) challenges and opportunities as subject matter expert (SME) liaison for multiple Program and Acquisition Offices.
- Understand relationship between Customer Mission Delivery Schedules and Information Technology Service Roadmaps.
- Establish trust-relationships as well as build and lead highly functioning, multi-faceted and “joint” teams.
- Operate proactively with ability to lead and execute engagements without direct government leadership participation.
- Capable of using Workflow Tool to proactively track and analyze status of Customer service requests. Work within Managed Service construct to provide consumers with their needed Information Technology Services to deliver their mission systems/services.
- Help the customer navigate through Information Technology Services ordering catalog and help customer determine how to properly order their requirements.
- Assist customer in escalating their service requirements as situations dictate the need for earlier delivery than planned.
- Help Information Technology Service Provider stay aware of evolving mission requirements
- Educate consumers on current and upcoming Information Technology service offerings
- Interface with Multi-Service Integrator to determine status of consumer service requests
- Work with Multi-Service Integrator to facilitate Technical Exchange Meetings between Managed Service Providers and Consumers when delivered services do not fulfill consumer’s requirements
- Relay consumer’s Information Service challenges and concerns to seniors
- Effectively perform in a team environment- with strong verbal and writing skills; efficient in interaction with senior government and contractor leads as well as working level components
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Must have knowledge of Information Technology Systems in secure environments to include Hosting, Desktop, and Networking.
- Proven information technology expertise and communications skills to be able to interface with all levels
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and evaluations- making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports and presentations
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to apply technical expertise in proper context for management review
- Skilled/comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges
- Ability to establish trust-relationships as well as build and lead highly functioning, multi-faceted and “joint” teams
• Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.