Make a difference for national security by joining a team of dedicated professionals in El Segundo, CA, who assist the US Space Force (USSF) in developing and deploying the next generation space and ground systems for missile warning (MW) capabilities. These systems alert senior military officials when missile launches occur around the globe.
Our Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) team has an immediate need for an FORGE Training Analyst with mission integration experience in Department of Defense (DoD) space-based and ground systems. We are looking for an innovative, creative, and highly motivated individual to support the strategic planning and tactical execution activities. A successful Candidate will provide instruction, training and integration expertise in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center’s (SMC) MW capability area.
Major duties of the position include:
- Develop, coordinate, and obtain approval for the overarching FORGE training strategy
- Develop the FORGE training development program contract PWS requirements and support the government in getting it on contract.
- Assess the development contractors’ proposals regarding FORGE training and provide the government with recommended COAs.
- Monitor the contractors’ progress in delivering FORGE training materials, in compliance with program requirements, and provide the government with recommended COAs.
- Interface with the DEL4 and DEL6 operators, as key mission partners, to ensure their input is incorporated into developing high quality FORGE training capabilities.
- Support transitioning FORGE training capabilities into the approved operations training system, to obtain successful FORGE operational acceptance.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of integration experience with space, ground, operations and sustainment segments of DoD, NSA, or NRO programs with a proven delivery record. 4+ years of relevant system engineering and/or integration experience to be evaluated and considered for acceptability in lieu of technical Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with updating, changing, integrating, testing, and evaluating command and control processes in support of space and ground systems supporting spacecraft development and/or operations
- Strong, proactive individual who takes the initiative to identify, own and solve customer problems
- Experience working with Space Force/Air Force/DoD customers across space and ground segment organizations to coordinate component and systems integration
- MW Mission experience
- Advanced Degree in Science, Engineering or Math
- Experience working with Model-Based Systems Engineering software tools, such as SPARX Enterprise Architect or No Magic CAMEO
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.