SAIC Advance Integration Team (AIT) is seeking a Logistics Support III position. Candidate will assist with the receiving, inventorying, documenting, issuing, tracking, shipping, identifying and resolving discrepancies and the packaging of integration kits across projects. You will be responsible for ensuring the upkeep and accuracy of the day to day material inventorying of all government and non-government furnished material. Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain detailed accounting of every major system(s), component and accessories, using Excel spreadsheets and/or prescribed databases, to support and accurately inform the Team Assets and Logistics Leads
- Receive, inspect, inventory, load/unload, store, issue and deliver supplies and equipment
- Maintain daily input of accurate logistics data and material
- Process material for disposition for repair, replacement and return processes associated with the vendor
- De-process all inbound shipments
- Conduct and maintain a 100% accurate inventory
- Interact with multiple clients and team members with confidence in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable on the Army’s supply system procedures, documentation such as DA 3161, DD250, DD1149 and DA 2062
- Knowledgeable on Physical Security standards for storing CCI, Sensitive and or classified items such as hard drives, radio systems, laptops, and servers (AR 190-13, AR 190-51 and DA PAM 25-380-2)
Education & Experience
- High School and five (5) years of related logistics experience
- Experience managing spares, repair parts, logistical reporting and performing daily material inventory management, input and output
- Well organized, punctual, reliable, conscientious, and capable of managing resources and schedules which affect deadlines and show initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and basic computer skills
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills
- Be able to lift 45 lbs. on a routine basis
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagrams, or schedule form
- High attention to detail and quality
- Able to plan and execute daily and weekly scheduled tasks
- Able to keep work area clean and organized
- Must have background in warehouse and inventory management processes
- Proficiency in the bar code scanning processes or the ability to learn and use the equipment
- Knowledgeable and can execute supply warehouse management standard operating procedures
- Excellent team player with organizational and time management skills
- Commitment to company values
Clearance & Requirements:
- Active Secret clearance is desired but not required for the role
- Must have the ability to pass a law enforcement back ground check and to obtain a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security badge
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Prior military experience working in Company, Battalion, and/or Brigade level supply rooms, Ground, Air or Brigade Support Battalion parts warehouse.
- Experience supporting the Marine Corps, Navy, Army and/or Air Force Supply, S4, G4, J4 or in any commercial material warehouse or logistics company
- Experience supporting multi-million dollar government and non-government programs
- Knowledgeable on Army Supply Regulations AR735-5, DA PAM 710-2-1, DA PAM 710-2-2
- Safety (OSHA, SDS), ANSI (RIA) standards
- Experience Forklift Operator
Candidate must be available for and willing to work 40 hours per week, with the possibility of extended hours on as needed basis. Weekend work will be occasionally required.
- Primary duty location is at the Air Cargo Facility (ACF), El Paso International Airport, El Paso, TX and Ft. Bliss, TX. Overnight/Temporary Duty (TDY) travel may be required to support logistics requirements up to 25% of the time.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
To successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the physical demands and work environment characteristics described here the candidate muse meet. Reasonable accommodations are to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties, an employee is typically required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; squat; climb; talk, see, and hear. Be able to climb ladders; lift hand tools approx. 1-15 lbs. in weight to complete machine assembly, parts up to 45 lbs. Repetition with activity. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate in a warehouse setting
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.