Job ID: 2113272
Location: FLEXWORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Solutions Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
The Digital Transformation Solutions Architect serves as the technical lead for executing the relevant activities within the solutioning process in support of Business Development, Capture and Proposal teams. This team member would provide technical and end user services in areas of ITSM, ITOM, CSM, Cloud Management to include Enterprise Service Desk, Intelligent Virtual Agents, Service Analytics, IT Automation, and Asset Management. Responsible for identifying, tailoring and integrating technical capabilities and innovations to address customer needs, hot buttons, pain points and requirements to help shape acquisitions, competitively position SAIC and contribute to winning proposals. Leveraging domain expertise, the Solutions Architect develops comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and leads the development of a complete and highest rated technical solution and price competitive proposal. Solutions Architect identifies technical resource needs to support Pre-B&P and B&P activities; coordinates with team member technical leadership and technical contributors on solution development, proposal writing, and estimating; and leads and contributes to proposal as author and reviewer. Solution Architect supports capture with customer meetings by presenting SAIC's capabilities, services and solutions; participates in development of solutions to problems of unusually complex which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation; and collaborates with technical business units to craft unique solutions to respond to customer challenges that may also serve precedent for future opportunities and decisions.
• Demonstrated expertise providing innovative digital solutions in the following areas (at least two): ITSM, End User Support, IT Managed Services
• Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM, ITOM, CSM, ITBM and ITIL-based solutions
• Understanding of Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement
• Extensive proposal experience leading or supporting technical solution development
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience supporting DoD or the Intelligence community
• Understanding of technology methodologies, best practices, delivery models or frameworks relevant to individuals domain area expertise
• Demonstrated leadership capability to organize and lead teams
This should include education, skills, years of experience and clearance.
• Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
• Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in ServiceNow solution design and development
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
• Telework with ability to travel up to 25% (post COVID) as needed in support of customer engagements, solution development and proposal efforts.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.