SAIC is seeking an assertive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Strategic Proposal Team (SPT) as a Subcontracts Analyst Sr. to provide support to all SAIC capture and proposal activity. Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
This position is eligible for 100% remote work.
- Developing, negotiating and administering pre-contract agreements (teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, etc).
- Conducting due diligence/risk mitigation activities on the SAIC supporting supplier base in the capture phase (pre-RFP) of each pursuit.
- Providing Procurement support to the SAIC capture team in developing the supply chain strategy.
- Identifying conflicting prime requirements and risks/issues to SAIC and elevate within to de-conflict or mitigate risks post-RFP.
- Generating supplier Request for Proposals (RFPs) to include selection of subcontract type, coordination with internal technical team on the statement of work (SOW) and all applicable requirements based on prime contract requirements.
- Understanding cost analysis and price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate to complex supplier proposals and agreement.
- Developing SAIC proposal individual subcontracting plans.
- Keeping Business Unit (BU) and corporate procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
- Maintaining a high level of customer serve as this role acts as the interface between capture managers and other end users for procurement activities.
- Regularly interacting with internal customers, management (at all levels), and members of functional management with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
- Serving as the Procurement knowledge expert on proposal teams, advising Capture and Business Development professionals on proper agreement types, risks associated with teaming and solicitation requirements impacting subcontractors.
- Having knowledge of how to support proposals involving international suppliers/subcontractors.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and six (6) years related experience or Master’s degree and four (4) years related experience. Preferably a degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics or a related field.
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Excellent negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
- Must have extensive proposal experience in a procurement capacity.
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate must be extremely diligent and thorough in all work activity.
- CPSR Audit knowledge and experience
- Costpoint Purchasing System
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel).
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.