SAIC is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented ServiceNow System Developer/Administrator to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
***THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE***
Position requires developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the business needs of our DoD customer. This will include hands-on implementation and support experience with ServiceNow ITSM application suite.
- Hands-on experience working with implementing and supporting the following ServiceNow platform features/functions including:
- Service Catalog
- Service Portal
- Must work closely with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities.
- Work independently on tactical enterprise projects, but also collaborate with peers to develop real time solutions.
- Work as ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating, implementing and enhancing ServiceNow platform and modules per business requirements.
- Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Knowledge Base, Management, Project & Portfolio, and Reporting Administration of ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation, like requirements, system architecture design, use case diagrams.
- Utilize strong communication skills (verbal, written, quick thinking, collaborative, open-mindedness, motivational, and team building) and ability to collaborate effectively across the team and the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or equivalent related field experience) and a Minimum 4 years of overall experience in ServiceNow, architecting, and development.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Security+ is Required
- 3+ yrs experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development with ServiceNow ITSM application suite.
- 4+ yrs experience with hands-on implementation and support experience with ServiceNow ITSM application suite
- 4+ yrs working with IT and Business teams to develop and enhance ServiceNow capabilities
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- Able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.