SAIC is hiring a Computer Operator in Illesheim, Germany.
SAIC is looking for a Computer Operator already living in Germany.
- Position is ON CALL only-Approximately 0-24 hours per week
- The Computer Operator I works under close personal supervision and is provided detailed written or oral guidance before and during assignments
- As instructed, this worker resolves common operating problems and may serve as an assistant operator working under close supervision or performing a portion of a more senior operator’s work
- The successful candidate shall complete a NACI personnel security investigation resulting in a favorable review
- This position is subject to the Department of Labor wage rate minimum requirements for the area in which the work will take place
- This position reports to the DTFM Program Manager
- Work may not occur consecutively during the day, and the work hours may vary from day-to-day. Though rare, work may be required on weekends or nights
DTFM is responsible for:
- Maintaining and operating the Digital Training Facility
- Ensure the facility is available for all scheduled and non-scheduled training
- Validate that DLS equipment is installed and functioning properly to support needed training
- Ensure that workstations are available for scheduled learners and that workstations are loaded with appropriate courseware
- Report system, software or equipment failures to EMC helpdesk. Assist and respond to EMC technicians to resolve issues with systems, software or equipment
- Market DLS training and system capabilities to on- post organizations to facilitate increased utilization
- This position is ON CALL only for as needed support
- AA Degree in related discipline; Or, High School and up to two (2) years of related experience or experience in a customer service environment
- Must be a US Citizen able to pass a NACI background investigation
- General knowledge of software applications, operating IT equipment experience, workstation set-up, and have a familiarity with networked systems
- Customer service experience including resolving issues related to desktop IT resources
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.