We are seeking a Project Manager to support a major program for the ODNI. The program is part of a new Division to bring a new Technical Construct for data operations and storage. The Division is working to consolidate the data requirements for multiple programs to meet intelligence mission requirements. This position will be heading one of the key programs in the construct. Duties include:
- Performs as a project lead, experience in managing cross-functional teams with responsibilities for project schedule and performance.
- Directly contributes to project definition, development and/or enhancement efforts including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Prepare and maintain programmatic documentation
- Program Management Plan
- Risk Management Plan and Matrix
- Quality Control Plan
- Requirements Definition Matrix
- Integrated Master Schedule
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution of the project objectives.
- Utilizes expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Interacts with other program managers and senior management on technical and programmatic matters often requiring coordination between the programs that are part of the new Technical Construct
- Specifically support the following activities/functional areas:
- Prepare Project status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in Program Management.
- 8-12 years of related experience in program and project management and or business process analysis
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi-task contracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in working in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology and working knowledge of JIRA
- IT technical knowledge and experience
- PMP preferred
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.