Job ID: 2113140
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 1, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst for its FAA National Airspace System (NAS) Lifecycle Planning team. The position requires the successful candidate to assist in the development of products, status reporting, and various briefings and reports related to the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) research, engineering, and development project planning and implementation. Responsibilities include:
· Coordination and development of products and documentation for the NextGen Portfolio Managers
· Performing technical and quality assurance reviews of products to ensure alignment
· Assisting with status reporting and preparation of various briefings on NextGen efforts
· Conducting research, evaluations, analyses, and studies
· Presenting recommendations/solutions to meet short and long-term project/ program planning requirements.
· A Bachelor’s degree and 2-6 years of applicable experience supporting a government program management organization.
· Experience in Share Point Automation
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact positively with multiple customers
· Experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.