Senior Subcontracts Analyst
SAIC is seeking a forward thinking, collaborative, motivated individual to join our Procurement Team as a Senior Subcontracts Analyst. Individual must be able to work well with various stakeholders as they manage existing subcontract agreements supporting various types of SAIC programs, as well as subcontracting efforts in support of SAIC proposal efforts. This position may support various Agencies across SAIC's Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, and Department of State Operations.
This position is 100% remote to candidates nationwide.
Primary Job Duties:
- Develop, negotiate, award and actively manage subcontract agreements of moderate to high complexity. Specific required competencies include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to interpret standard subcontractor Statements of Work in order to effectively determine the appropriate subcontract agreement type
- Analyze supplier proposals for all areas of compliance as well as Program suitability. Individual must be able to coordinate with program teams, pro actively consulting with management as needed, to determine the most preferred Award selection criteria best suited to meet the needs of SAIC and our customers.
- Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and be able to implement and complete analyses on moderately complex supplier proposals.
- Assist the program team in identifying subcontractor deliverables that help drive overall program success.
- Effectively review SAIC's prime contract or proposal requirements and determine, with manager support as needed, subcontract applicability and impact.
- Collaborate effectively and professionally with all internal and external stakeholders - SAIC leadership, SAIC technical points of contact, SAIC functional staff, Supplier points of contact, and more. Individual must be an effective communicator, utilizing verbal and written communication to establish working relationships, achieve favorable supplier negotiations, and help solve problems.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a moderately complex portfolio. Individual must be organized and adaptable, able to quickly identify and respond to the needs of SAIC and our customers.
- Functional and system skills must be existing and/or growing, enabling the individual to be agile in responding to and meeting the needs of competing requirements.
- Existing understanding of the Government acquisition process
- Individual must be a collaborator, possessing established verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must possess a positive attitude with the ability to manage multiple important tasks efficiently and proactively
- Previous experience managing subcontracts in support of Government prime contracts
- Exposure to purchasing in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and ability to discern and apply various Government Agency-specific regulations
- Systems skills including but not limited to Costpoint, Microsoft Office tools (notably Excel and Word), Adobe, and an electronic procurement system such as Cornerstone or other comparable tool.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field and 6 years related experience.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.