SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Team Lead to join our team and begin an exciting and challenging career with Air Force EITaas EUS. This position is located at Spangdahlem AB, Germany.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of 20+ field service analysts and technicians providing customer support across a wide service area
- Lead troubleshooting coordination on high priority incidents to drive issues to fastest possible resolution
- Be accountable for successful Incident Management
- Ensure that the day to day field services operations meet SLA’s and issues are proactively addressed
- Work closely with peers across IT Operations to provide world class services to our clients
- Ensure all incidents are progressing and driving to resolution.
- Demonstrate depth of technical acumen, communication skills and an understanding of both business and IT priorities
- Understand the technical landscape of the environment and be able to define direction based on sound technical knowledge
- Clearly communicate with internal business owners and external partners
- Participate in technical bridge calls
- Lead and provide oversite of local Field Services team, ensuring end-user satisfaction is maintained, along with program specific SLAs
- Lead will act as point of contact for customer questions and concerns for any aspect of the program
Must be able to meet TESA requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- Associate’s degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- 11 years of recent specialized experience
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current Security+CE or equivelent IAT level II certification is required to start.
- Required Clearance: Active Interim Secret, must be able to obtain Secret clearance.
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Understanding of network infrastructure concepts, computer operating systems and familiarity with Microsoft products
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
- Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
- Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.