SAIC has an opening for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our talented, dynamic team. The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Review and improve cloud-based DevSecOps processes and tools
- Collaborate with the cloud team to build infrastructure and servers
- Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on DevSecOps
- Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver key security management processes by maximizing use of existing toolsets
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks which seamlessly integrate into code builds and deployments
- Evaluate and recommend use of ML, AI, and data analytic services to enable action based events and triggers
- Evaluate security technologies for cloud environments in order to implement controls in the most streamlined and integrated manner
- Deploy automated security solutions for cloud delivery processes
- Deploy compliance solutions for large-scale cloud environments using container and microservice technologies
- Develop security and compliance capabilities in support of DevSecOps processes
- Develop and deploy automated solutions to secure cloud development processes
- Craft and evangelize secure cloud platform and product requirements
- Embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and service excellence
- Excellent oral communication, writing and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and ability to take initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly analytical; proven problem-solving abilities
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills, new client environments, and grow domain expertise
- Ability to conduct independent research to lead or support the resolution of complex questions and issues
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team settingFor AWS: Solutions Architect (Associate) or Developer (Associate) certifications.
- For MAG Azure: Solutions Architect (Associate) or Azure Developer (Associate) certifications
- And International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 (Certified Information System Security Professional) certification
- 8 years related experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.