Job ID: 2113057
Location: FLEXWORK, VT, United States
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2021
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a creative Visual Information Specialist/Security Analyst Sr to support the corporate Security Awareness, Training and Education team. This position will allow telework options. This candidate will work closely with team members from conception to completion in delivering awareness material through effective security messaging and design. Candidate must be self-motivated, strong communication, planning and organization skills, and detail-oriented to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Create and review visual communication products that effectively convey campaigns and processes
· Assist with designing and managing team SharePoint website content
· Design fillable forms
· Create and update organizational charts
· Assist with managing team inbox
· Assist with managing team training
· Focal point for security awareness campaigns
· Design and maintain manuals, quick reference cards (QRCs), policy documents, presentations
· Assists with preparation and writing of leadership announcements, policy updates, threat awareness notices and newsletter content.
· Assist with production and delivery of security awareness, training and educational materials to include: campaign specific posters, flyers, brochures, security conference advertisements, security newsletters, security briefings to include initial/reindoctrination briefings, customer specific briefings, web-based training courses, desk reference guides and internal training guides
· Ability to work closely with other organizations on awareness campaigns to include planning, execution and editing of video productions w/ multimedia team and testing and deployment of training courses with Learning and Development team
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Collaboration with the office of communications as well as external subject matter experts
Clearance: Secret; Must be able to obtain TS. US Citizenship required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
· Proficiency with SharePoint
· Adobe Suite
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Administrative Support
· Understanding of Security disciplines and Security best practices/concepts
· Strong Communication Skills
Nice to Have:
· Experience in developing training content
· Basic graphics experience
· Editorial experience writing articles, creating layouts, publishing
· Minimum of 5 years security background in Intelligence Community and/or Department of Defense preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.