SAIC is seeking a Remote ETL Developer to provide support for analytics applications used by personnel at the Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, KY, while working from home.
Note: This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
- Work within a scrum team of database developers/administrators, software developers, and business analysts to model, map, and ETL data within a multi-platform environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related technical field with 5+ years of experience with business intelligence products or a Master’s and 3 years of similar experience. Four (4) additional years of related experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Create data models that illustrate relationships between tables and other database objects.
- Create and document constraints that ensure integrity of data.
- Create queries that are efficient with an emphasis on performance.
- Diagnose and tune poorly performing queries.
- Work with analysts, end users, and other developers to analyze and design solutions that meet business objectives.
- Perform various ETL processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or IT related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SQL, scripting and other coding techniques to code scripts, stored procedures and triggers
- Ability to resolve complex data issues
- Experience in troubleshooting all types of ETL issues
- Data warehousing
- Must have CompTIA Security+ certification prior to start date.
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract. SAIC will process the interim clearance for the qualified candidate.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.