SAIC is seeking a Project Manager to support a major program for the ODNI. The program is the establishment of a new Technical Construct for data operations and storage. The new Division is working to consolidate the data requirements for multiple programs to meet intelligence mission requirements. This position will be leading the programmatics of key programs in a heavy Agile construct. The use of Scrum Agile methodology will be the core of the operations and duties, using Jira and Confluence to manage the work efforts and track the progress of the programs. Duties include:
- Provide leadership in regards to managing the programs in an Agile environment
- Schedule and facilitate epics, sprints, team meetings and progress checks
- Performs as a project lead, experience in managing cross-functional teams with responsibilities for project schedule and performance.
- Track and assist is determining the backlog of requirements and actions
- Be able to prepare and maintain programmatic documentation
- Agile Program Management Plan
- Risk Management Plan and Matrix
- Requirements Definition Matrix
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution of the project objectives.
- Interacts with other program managers and senior management on technical and programmatic matters often requiring coordination between the programs that are part of the new Technical Construct
- Lead the sprint planning for the developmental contracts to ensure schedule and milestones are met
- Brief Government leadership on progress, blockers and risks
- Specifically support the following activities/functional areas:
- Prepare status reviews and other formal sprint reviews to be presented to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in program/project management
- 8-12 years of related experience in Agile Scrum methodologies and leading programs using this methodology
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi-task contracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in working in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.