We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Management Analyst to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career.
In this role you will support the Program Management Team through a variety of contract support functions. These functions include but are not limited to the monitoring and oversight of training, travel, timekeeping, recruiting, asset management, and working with related database systems.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
- Independently plans, coordinates, organizes, prioritizes and manages workload while remaining cognizant of changing prioritizes and competing deadlines.
- Inputs, edits, retrieves, formats, and transmits diverse reports and documents utilizing computer databases, spreadsheets, communications and other software packages with accuracy.
- Managing travel and business expense reports.
- Researches information to support organization as necessary.
- Occasionally assisting in recruiting coordination of candidate interviews with the Program Team, as well as providing feedback on candidates from the program team to recruiting team.
- Perform a variety of complex and routine administrative duties.
- Assist with facility management and inventory control.
- Interact with members of the staff, the customer and any of the contractors assigned to the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0-3 years of related experience (Recent graduates encouraged to apply); Associate's Degree and 2 years of experience or High School Diploma and 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookups) is a plus
- Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively as a team member and independently, and work comfortably in an ever-changing environment
- Must be able to make independent decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing and the scheduling of work
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to support the program Monday – Friday. Standard work hours, although flexible at times, are 8:30A- 4:30p.m.; over time expected.
- Clearance - Must have a current CBP BI or be eligible to obtain one.
- Citizenship - Must be a U.S. Citizen
- LOCATION – Alexandria, VA (Kingstowne)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $25,001 - $50,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.