SAIC is seeking a ServiceNow Architect - ITOM to support our efforts on the Revolutionary Information Technology Services (RITS) contract.
***This work is 100% REMOTE***
The ServiceNow ITOM Architect will possess a wide variety of skills for this dynamic opportunity as well as the ability to coordinate with other ServiceNow architects, developers, product owners, scrum masters, and other stakeholders to deliver innovative capabilities. The duties and responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ITOM platform operations, configuration and development to include 3rd party integrations
- Devise and plan ITOM platform strategy to support both internal and external stakeholders for a managed services project
- Initiate and prioritize projects and sprint plans to include directly supporting platform strategy and roadmaps while translating requirements into consumable features and stories for development teams
- Train and mentor a development team members to configure and deploy a comprehensive ServiceNow platform
- Work with other leads to help prioritize program and product backlogs
- Support test, demonstration and release management for ITSM platform operations and partner with ITBM and ITSM architects
- Engage with customer business owners to bring forward business value to platform initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement while maintaining or improving key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Assess and identify training and skill-development opportunities to ensure the ServiceNow development team stays current with platform releases and industry standards
- ServiceNow certified system administrator (CSA); plus certified application developer (CAD) preferred
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II cert (e.g. Security Plus)
- BS degree and 11 years of experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree). 7 years of open source development; 5 or more years with ServiceNow.
- The successful candidate is a driven, self-starter and forward thinker that has diverse skills in DevOps, DoD ServiceNow Integration and business acumen to develop strategic initiatives that deliver customer value and satisfactory business outcomes.
- Blended technical and management skills to lead as well as contribute in configuration and development
- Demonstrated experience with variety of coding languages similar or equal to: HTML, AJAX, CSS, JSON or XML
- Ability to interpret platform and integrating architectures
- DOD secret clearance is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite plus Microsoft Project and Visio
- ITIL 4 Foundations
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation certification
- SAFe certification a plus
- Previous experience with BMC Remedy or Helix
- Demonstrated Agile, Scaled Agile, Kanban experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.