SAIC is seeking a Mobile Reverse Engineer for a dynamic contract supporting an Intelligence Community customer. Join our fantastic team supporting an exciting mission that impacts national security. This is also great opportunity to upgrade to a CI Poly.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify potential solutions to various cyber-related problem set, depending on the problem requests and would match into the subject areas listed below.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis on IOT devices, consumer electronics and mobile applications to include:
- Hardware/software reverse engineer
- Forensic network analysis
- Mobile forensic analysis
- Identify and document emerging technology trends that can improve field communications in radio frequencies and cyber problem sets that include:
- Open source analysis
- Wireless and radio frequency compliance
- Investigate architecture solutions for computer threats to hard wired and wireless communications using forensic network analysis techniques
- Analyze open source information to determine threats to mission using open source analysis
TRAVEL: About 10% of time will be on travel to support technology demonstration exercises near Virginia Beach, VA during the Spring and Fall (approximately 5-8 days each - COVID-19 protocols are being followed and this is subject to company and customer direction to ensure employee health).
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Willingness to take and obtain a counter-intelligence (CI) polygraph is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Security or Network Security.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience evaluating existing and proposed IT infrastructure that interfaces with new systems.
- CompTIA Net+ or similar certified
- Ability to produce technical documentation.
- Technical knowledge of cellular telecommunications infrastructure, to include cell phone handset software, hardware, 3/4/5G technologies, hardware and firmware interdependencies.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience working with internet based platforms and apps, as well as social networking and computer gaming apps. Experience in writing reports regarding the exploitation of raw data from devices described in the above paragraph.
- First-hand experience in ripping/exploiting raw data from mobile devices (ie; Android, iPhone, ect...), Internet of Things (IoT) and consumer electronics using software applications like Cellebrite, Python, EnCase among any other similar apps.
- 14+ years of overal professional experience
- CompTIA Mobile App Security+
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- Cisco certified Network Professional Wireless
- Experience in gaming technology.
- Experience of comparing exploited data to detect any changes or modifications to the device's software which might present a vulnerability to the user.
- Highly desirable if candidate had previously supported the Defense Intelligence Agency as a contractor within 1-6 years.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.