Description: Works with limited supervision as part of a FAA systems program management team. The scope consists of providing support to the Vice President (VP), the Deputy Vice President (DVP), directors, Senior Technical Advisor, Group Managers and team managers. The candidate will assist the program office that plays a critical role in the success of NextGen by acting as the bridge between strategic requirements and tactical program implementation to improve the safety and efficiency of the National Airspace System (NAS).
This effort entails a broad set of work activities and skills to support management activities including:
- Strategic Planning, Analysis and Communications Support
- Programmatic Support
- Data Integration and Visualization Support
- Financial Support
- Human Capital Support
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Develop and prepare high level presentations for FAA senior managers using appropriate MS software, charts, original graphics, and FAA Branding formats and guidelines;
- Provide technical writing assistance to organize and translate complex data into clear and usable issue papers, reports, articles, briefings, job aids, and guidance documents for diverse target audiences and complete deliverables;
- Develop agendas, meeting resources, and minutes;
- Develop communication plans, briefing materials, newsletters, press releases, Web-page updates, or other media for internal and external use;
- Assist with program metrics tracking and engage in risk analysis;
- Analyze and select best options for implementation and identify component projects;
- Assist with developing and tracking business plan goals and project milestones;
- Undertake stakeholder analysis and establish governance structure;
- Provide assistance with planning and scheduling briefings/meetings including the compilation and administration of background and support material, arranging facilities and coordinating accommodations;
- Review all documents for proper content, format, grammar, and spelling;
- Maintain program documents and assist with analysis of program performance;
- Prepare client deliverables;
- Develop high level presentations, issue papers and reports,
- Record and tracking meeting minutes and action items;
- Provide logistics support before and after meetings;
- Assist with spend plans, white sheets, RPDs, PLAs;
- Engage with customer organizations and executive staff during high level meetings such
- as the CIT;
- Must have strong understanding of appropriations law;
- Must have demonstrated experience in F&E, OPS, and Activity 5 funds;
- Must have exceptionally strong Excel skills and ability to automate reports in Excel;
- Must have knowledge of programming language such as Visual Basic is a plus;
- Must be able to review formulation and execution documents for accuracy;
- Experience working with SPIRE, DELPH, and PRISM;
- Support the development of cutting edge digital products; make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable;
- Combine data result sets across multiple sources; deliver data in a useful and appealing way to end users;
- Utilize data visualization tools to create engaging charts, graphs, infographics and other pictorial diagrams to assist with data interpretation, identifying patterns, trends and correlations;
- Produce graphical representation of data that have no spatial elements i.e. those associated with reporting, dashboarding and presenting real-time analytics to enable smart business decision making;
- Assist with data mapping and cleanup;
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of industry trends and work to leverage agency tools to support these visualization efforts; engage and collaborate with AIT and other stakeholders to maximize knowledge sharing around available visual tools and products;
- Engage with customers to understand current state of data reporting and visualization and desired end state; develop requirements based on identified gaps;
- Ability to provide access to Data/KSN sites.
- Expertise with MS Office Suite
Education and experience requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required with 6+ years’ experience. 15 years’ experience in lieu of degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.