SAIC is looking for a Program Analyst to support a project located at Point Mugu, CA.
Job responsibilities include:
- Support and manage administrational services of operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management, planning and execution of the project team, and operational management.
- Supports status of projects; facilitates support of schedules and prepares status reports and accounting.
- Supports project issues and the development of resolutions to sustain productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Supports and tailors processes for monitoring project progress and for stakeholder awareness.
- Responsibilities may include developing various budgets reporting and schedules to meet project execution requirements of the many projects of the AEA Integrated Product Team.
- This position will facilitate management of multiple business practices and processes to enable travel, settlement of reporting and action item tracking.
- The prospect will be working within the Government support systems to facilitate continuous business conduct for senior level technical operations.
- Frequent use and application of Government practices, techniques, standards and travel system tools.
- Follows established procedures but the position demand innovation in the absence of specific practices.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience; additional years of experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have administrative project management skills.
- Must be highly efficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Candidate must be DoD Cleared at the SECRET level.
Must be able to support core hours of 0730 thru 1730 in support of a CWS work schedule.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.