SAIC is seeking a Project Manager to be the Policy lead for a new Division within NCSC within ODNI. This position will have diverse duties to include developing policy for data construct and operations, plus an understanding of the legal aspects of working with PII information and collection, protection and dissemination of such data. The customer is forming a new technical and programmatic construct to synthesize the disparate information feeds from many IC, DOD and DHS sources.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the Govt Division Chief on policies and the acquisition strategies for the new data construct.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Directly contributes to project definition, development and/or enhancement efforts including performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution of the project objectives.
- Utilizes expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical and policy documents.
- Operate in an Agile environment preparing affected business areas for transition to new way of working; potentially implementing new business processes
- Specifically support the following activities/functional areas:
- Prepare Project status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Assist the SAIC PM by providing input to customer deliverable reports
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in Program Management.
- 20 years of related experience in program and project management, Policy and legal processes and business process analysis
- 5-10 years experience within the IC Agency, preferably ODNI
- Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology and working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- IT technical knowledge and experience
Additionally, our ideal candidate will identify as:
- Detailed-oriented, fact-centered, and fast-paced. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work quickly, under pressure, and with strong attention to fact-based detail, including some weekend and evening hours as necessary.
- Strategically-minded, in the weeds, thinker. You bring strong skills and instincts to the table and are curious by default. You can spot trends that allow for the development of innovative narratives.
- Self-starter, organized, and high-capacity. The ideal candidate has a proven ability to manage a high volume of work without dropping balls and missing deadlines. They have a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed ambitious goals.
- Provide, clear, concise targeted position papers and policies for a variety of audiences
- Work with senior leadership to draft and communicate program plans for acquisition and deployment of critical data systems.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.