SAIC is seeking a Project Manager to manage a Software Licensing as a Service (SLMaaS) project. Duties include:
- Performs as a project lead with experience in managing the SLMaaS FFP CLIN and subcontractors with responsibilities for project schedule and performance.
- Responsible for working to enable the project to operate on the customer network to include coordinating and collaborating with the Govt POC and other govt entities needed to meet milestones and operations requirements
- Directly contributes to project definition, development and/or enhancement efforts including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications, especially in bringing on new components for asset tracking
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution of the project objectives.
- Utilizes expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Answers technical questions regarding products and services, and may take part in putting together proposals, configurations and product offerings.
- Preparing affected business areas for transition to new way of working; potentially implementing new business processes
- Specifically support the following activities/functional areas:
- Prepare Project status reviews and other formal and informal reviews to be presented to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the SAIC and Govt PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Assist the SAIC PM by providing input to customer deliverable reports
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in Program Management.
- 5-7 years of related experience in program and project management and or business process analysis and 14+ years of total professional experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology and working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- IT technical knowledge and experience
- PMP preferred
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.