SAIC is seeking a Project Manager to manage a Software Licensing as a Service (SLMaaS) project. Duties include:
- Performs as a project lead with experience in managing the SLMaaS FFP CLIN and subcontractors with responsibilities for project schedule and performance.
- Responsible for working to enable the project to operate on the customer network to include coordinating and collaborating with the Govt POC and other govt entities needed to meet milestones and operations requirements
- Directly contributes to project definition, development and/or enhancement efforts including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications, especially in bringing on new components for asset tracking
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution of the project objectives.
- Utilizes expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Answers technical questions regarding products and services, and may take part in putting together proposals, configurations and product offerings.
- Preparing affected business areas for transition to new way of working; potentially implementing new business processes
- Specifically support the following activities/functional areas:
- Prepare Project status reviews and other formal and informal reviews to be presented to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the SAIC and Govt PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Assist the SAIC PM by providing input to customer deliverable reports
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in Program Management.
- 5-7 years of related experience in program and project management and or business process analysis and 14+ years of total professional experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology and working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- IT technical knowledge and experience
- PMP preferred
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.