SAIC is seeking a Business Operations Manager to be the business operations lead for a new Division within NCSC within ODNI. This position will be responsible for the daily operations of the division in relation to the data technical model construct. They will analyze current processes to help make the business as efficient as possible. They will help facilitate the coordination and collaboration of the team with other divisions, govt personnel, contractors and agencies as needed. You will collaborate with Govt leadership to execute their business strategies.
- Trusted advisor to the Govt Division Chief on policies and the acquisition strategies for the new data construct.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Directly contributes to project definition, development and/or enhancement efforts including performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution of the project objectives.
- Utilizes expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical and policy documents.
- Operate in an Agile environment preparing affected business areas for transition to new way of working; potentially implementing new business processes
Specifically support the following activities/functional areas:
- Prepare Project status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Assist the SAIC PM by providing input to customer deliverable reports
- Responsible for the routine review and updating of existing processes, defining and documenting approved new processes and procedures related to operations, budget development, financial planning and forecasting, and customer service fulfillment. You will interface and interact with the business management group and other groups within the client’s organization.
- Follow, communicate & coordinate proper process workflow effecting better business practices in accordance with Division priorities
- Support efficiencies by identifying & recommending process improvements, and creation/maintenance of documentation of methods & company procedures.
- Will play a key role in reviewing, defining, analyzing, developing change recommendations, documenting and assisting or facilitating the implementation of improvements to processes that supports the client’s business management mission.
- Facilitate or lead meetings to review, understand, and make recommendations for new or changes to existing Policies, Standard Operating procedures (SOP), and workflow processes.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally and communicate effectively with a diverse group including, executives, managers, supervisors/team leads and subject matter experts to write, coordinate, edit business process documentation and present the final product to the client for approval.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- Bachelor’s degree in with a minimum of 5 years of experience in drafting, review and revision of policies, procedures and related documentation.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of technical writing and work flow process identification and documentation.
- 3-10 years directly managing business operations and 14+ years of overal professional experience
- 3-5 years experience within an IC Agency, preferably ODNI
- Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology and working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- IT technical knowledge and experience
- Candidate has strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making abilities, be a strategic thinker, and be able to lead and drive change. Ability to collaborate with assigned teams and complete work on time
Relevant certifications include Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Planning and Consolidation, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.