Job ID: 2112425
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2021
Subcategory: Cyber GRC
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to support all facets of Cybersecurity in Rosslyn, VA.
· The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) will have responsibility for supporting the implementation of information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information.
· Demonstrate extensive DCSA and DAAPM experience and knowledge
· Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, and Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) packages.
· Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
· Working knowledge of NISPOM, NIST 800-53, ICD 503, RMF and DAAPM is required.
· Main customer interaction is within the DoD community
· Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
· This critical role requires the applicant to be a self-starter and willingness to initiate communication with SAIC management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
· The position requires daily support of system users, interaction with SAIC management and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
· The ISSO will be responsible for systems security, testing, and supporting system accreditation activities.
· The ISSO will support a variety of stand-alone, proposal and networked systems
· Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
· Active Top Secret clearance w/ SCI eligibility
· DoD 8570 IAT III or/and IAM Level II or III certifications (CISSP, CISM, CAP, CASP+, etc.)
· Experience in Windows (10) and Windows Server operating systems
· Knowledge of how Windows systems integrate into Microsoft Active Directory, utilize Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Group Policies.
· Understand the ISSM/ISSO and System Administrator roles and the “separation of duties” concept
· Experience working on classified processing systems and handling classified material.
· Experience with Host Based Security Systems (HBSS)
· Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and reviewing audit logs
· Candidate should have experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security policies to include Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.