The National Security Group of SAIC currently has a full-time position for a Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst with a TS/SCI Polygraph to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
THIS POSITION WILL BE: WEEKDAY DAYS – TUE-FRI 0530-1530
The ideal candidate will be responsible for cyberspace intelligence analysis to support the Joint Operations Center (JOC) as well as USCYBERCOM, military, and federal partners.
Responsibilities may include:
- Applying a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations.
- Advises stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses
- Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies
- Contributing substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Possessing an in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Supporting J33 JOC Operations Cell in analyzing complex problems and emergent tasks; formulates POAMs, documents and justify problems via white paper/position paper production.
- Using knowledge of cyberspace operations, processes, and procedures to maintain a common operating picture of the cyberspace operating environment to inform the JOC, J3 and USCYBERCOM leadership as well as the Joint Staff, and Combatant Commands, of USCYBERCOM leading and supporting efforts both globally and within specific geographic CCMDs and AORs.
- Reading and digesting intelligence analysis of adversary malicious cyberspace actions and actors and relate the intelligence to USCYBERCOM and Component cyberspace operations.
- Developing daily and weekly cyberspace operations products to present the information to USCYBERCOM, CCMD, Joint Staff, and National Level Leadership.
- Providing intelligence support to cyber analysts, cyber operations engineers, and product support personnel relative to the cyber arena/terrain.
- Providing intelligence support, expert knowledge and insight into compliance, cyber hunt, incident response, risk and vulnerability assessment, and emerging cyber threat requirements.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) and/or tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus with a bachelor’s degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with in-scope Polygraph
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.