Job ID: 2112358
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 19, 2021
Subcategory: Multimedia Design
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Create impactful messaging through brand design! SAIC is seeking experienced professionals to join their creative team. Gone are the days of traditional government graphic design. Core Creative is a fast-paced production team that works in stride with the current industry trends. We provide multimedia production support to multiple Intelligence Community Customers.
Ready to take your designs to the next level? SAIC is looking for a self-starting designer that thrives in an up-tempo environment and can leverage the power of Design Thinking. We want someone who can innovate with intent, and incite positive change through their designs, and visual storytelling capabilities! The Brand Designer will collaborate with other design & innovation team members effectively to develop and iterate across products/ideas.
In addition to the below, you should have multifaceted interests, but a deep skill in graphic design & communications.
- A keen interest in people, design & business
- Draw on diverse perspectives to solve design problems and drive effective solutions
- Translate ideas into compelling visuals & graphics that communicate clearly
- Collaborate closely with others to get feedback to improve and evolve work
- Work collaboratively to build relationships and get things done through formal and informal channels
*If selected for an interview, a portfolio will be requested.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in a hands-on graphic design role
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent visual design skills with strong knowledge in branding, visual design principles, and typography
- Up to date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.