SAIC is seeking Strategic Capture Managers to join our team and play a critical role in supporting continued growth of our Defense and Civilian Sector (“DCS”). The Strategic Capture Manager will partner with SAIC’s Operations Team, Business Development Managers, Solutions Architects, Pricing Strategists and Client Sponsors to develop winning strategies to support Federal Government, Civilian Agency, and State & Local customers. You will be based in VA and may travel occasionally to other SAIC offices or customer sites.
Strategic Capture Managers at SAIC will have a significant impact on success of the organization and will:
- Collaborate with subject and technical matter experts, functional leads, program managers and marketing to develop the overall capture strategy
- Lead development and execution of capture plans following internal gates and standard tools, with emphasis on win strategies, themes, value propositions, teaming, etc.
- Assess competition and evaluate strengths and threats and lead win strategy development sessions with the capture teams
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, interests, and biases
- Build and work within high performance teams in a matrix-management environment
- Lead and negotiate teaming agreements and strategic alliances
- Manage opportunities to assist SAIC in determining Pursue/ No pursue and Bid / No Bid decisions
- Drive completion of bid artifacts for proposal development; ensure integrity of win strategy through color reviews; support assigned Proposal Manager/Director with development of bids
- Communicate clearly with senior and executive management and with key federal customers.
- Demonstrate sustained ability of winning complex, prime integration services or systems engineering contracts with values of over $500M
- Be eligible to participate in Business Development Incentive Pools
- Bachelor’s degree plus twenty (20) years or more of related experience; additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- U.S. Citizen eligible to obtain a Secret clearance
- A proven track record of successful capture management and demonstrated success working single award strategic capture over $500M in value
- Successful experience developing winning strategies for the Federal Government, DoD Customers, Civilian Agencies, and State & Local Clients
- Experience pricing strategies across multiple contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ - single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $215,001 - $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.