SAIC is looking for a Senior OSINT Collector with extensive background in INDO-PACOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) to work with a diverse team of collectors, linguists, cultural experts, and operations officers, providing operational support to dynamic global operations. This position will require interaction with a wide variety of Government and contractor personnel – ability to operate in a diverse, evolving, and high-profile environment is key. This position will be at Ft. Gordon in GA.
- Responsible for OSINT Collection activities, reporting and product development.
- Responsible for locating and collecting relevant information from a diverse menu of sources in the Cyber domain.
- Navigates social media, open source and relevant forums/websites.
- Employs collection techniques and signature reduction tools to identify and collect information relevant to customer requirements.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of internet-based research skills with the ability to effectively use internet search tools, and advanced research methods.
- Identifies and reports potential targets, trends, threats, and vulnerabilities as directed.
- Collaborates with team members, government representatives, and industry partners to support intelligence and analysis activities.
- Produces incident, threat, and information reports based on customer direction, and in compliance with relevant U.S. government policies.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience - additional 4 years’ experience accepted in lieu of degree.
Required Security Clearance:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI) Security Clearance.
- Working knowledge of popular, legacy, and new social media, forums, messaging services, blog sites, and mobile applications.
- Knowledgeable of idioms, colloquialisms, slang, and have a sophisticated understanding of the cultural, social, and political environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the US military or US intelligence community. Experience with Special Forces preferred.
- Preparing information and reports with excellent writing and briefing skills.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and ongoing projects while ensuring compliance with applicable policies, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Willing to work outside normal business hours.
Desired Certifications & Skills:
- Former Military linguistic experience (35P, 09L, 1N3, 2671, 2712, 2799, or equivalent).
- Completion of U.S. Army OS-301, OS-302, OS-303, and OS-305.
- Knowledge of military operations, terminology, and structure.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.