SAIC is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to support QA and redesign for the hypersonic team in Crane, IN.
NOTE: This position is partially remote with the ability to work from home 3-4 days a week with 1-2 days on site in Crane, IN. Once COVID restrictions have been lifted the position will be onsite.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols.
- Collaborates with engineering and production functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess control and manage risks of product quality and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Audits quality systems for development acceptance criteria.
- May undertake root cause analysis of incidents requiring corrective action.
- Ensures that corrective measures and deviation meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience
- Mechanical background, risk analysis desired
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to work well with an experienced government team.
- Must be able to obtain a Full DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience moving cradles and assemblies on missile vehicles.
- MET or Engineering background
- Experience working on the Minuteman Missile III program
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.