The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Principal Enterprise Architect to support a transformational infrastructure program within the DoD.
The qualified candidate for this position will serve as the lead for the analysis, integration strategy, and integration approach for diverse and complex components supporting a Major DoD Agency. The EA shall provide support in business planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity.
Additional responsibilities may include
- Matching customer needs, services and core missions with best-in-class technology to define a north-star target state.
- Assist in defining prioritization and sequencing of the transformation by proposing a strategic roadmap that leads to the target state.
- Leading a team to work with Government counterparts to identify roadblocks and opportunities and ensure architectural plans can be implemented both securely and reliably, to improve the tools and environment that service America's trusted workforce.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience in enterprise architecture disciplines, feature engineering, data access, application development, model LCM, and cloud infrastructure.
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience with security processes, standards and issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience with cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Possesses a minimum of five years of experience with Federal Data privacy, risk management, and compliance requirements
- Possesses an ITIL Foundations Level Certification (or higher).
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience with of at least one Cloud Architectural framework: Well Architected Framework (AWS or Azure), Cloud Adoption Framework (Azure).
- Possess a minimum of five years of experience with custom built and Off-the-Shelf (OTS) application integration, including pipeline automation, data flows and identity integrations.
- Possess a minimum of one EA certification in either The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) (9.2 Certified), Zachman (Level 2 or above), or Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification (FEAC) Associate Certified Enterprise Architect (ACEA)/ Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA).
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Must possess an active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.