SAIC is seeking a Team Lead that provides support to a large federal government agency. Under the direction of the Service Line Lead, this position would be responsible for working with the Government Stakeholders to understand requirements, develop a plan, and track progress against execution of that plan, which may also include improvement of existing processes, etc.
This position is for Monday through Friday, normal business hours. However, employee may be required to provide after-hours and weekend support during planned or emergency events.
This role is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. Associates will report back to the office at the customer's request.
Description of Duties:
- Perform as the primary customer interface for Government Division level leadership for technical and business matters, information sharing, and basic problem resolution.
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Identifies and analyzes minor variances, and recommends corrective actions.
- Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to leadership.
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; May accept additional experience in Contracts/Acquisiton in lieu of degree.
- Experience managing program staff including direct labor, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ability to conduct management and contract discussions in coordination with internal cross-functional teams. Use standard, well-defined processes, procedures, techniques, or tools.
- Experience in personnel management. Possesses the ability to develop leadership and management skills that require mentoring and feedback from supervisors.
- Ability to escalate program issues to management for assistance.
- Ability to act independently while routinely being reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and content.
- Experience dispositioning disparate requirements and priorities.
- Ability to develop and document new processes and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation, professional demeanor and accountability.
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret security clearance to start. Active Secret is preferred.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
Desired Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- PMP Certification
- Risk Management
- Experience with ISO-9001 or equivalent
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.