SAIC has an opportunity for an Executive Task Manager in Washington, DC.
This role is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. Associates will report back to the office at the customer's request.
- Provide process management, planning, stakeholder management, and integration of initiatives for Strategic Planning Office (SPO) Division level activities
- Serve as inflow management for tasks and service requests
- Compile and organize tasks and recommend assignments to the Division Chief
- Following guidance from the Division Chief, manage the assignment and communication of tasks, setting clear deliverables and schedules for the team
- Manage communication to other offices, directorates, and executive management on tasks and information requests leveraging the Front Office staff
- Performs task re-prioritization and milestone tracking to support changes in executive or external oversight directions
- Manages the schedule and deliverables for the office
- Track and report on task completion
- Perform general quality assurance on written communication, to include formatting and grammar on documents
- Provides advanced secretarial, administrative, and project support to the Division Chief on own initiative and with little or no supervision
- Escalate issues, risks, and concerns if any task may not meet agreed upon schedule
- Draft office policies, memorandums, and other office related inter-and external-office related communication
- Acts as liaison between the Division Chief and subordinate managers by providing accurate, timely advice on procedures, reports, requirements, and other matters necessary to implement the policies, directives, and instructions. Informs them of current issues and programs and schedules briefings by members of the staff
- Prepares various reports to assist in data analysis for the office including the weekly activity report, week-ahead report, agendas, memos for action, etc.
- Completes similar paperwork to ease the flow of work through the office and provides the Director with current information in readily accessible form
- Perform Timekeeping functions
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; May accept additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of PMBOK and ITIL Principles and Methodologies
- The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across cross-matrix organization
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple/competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret security clearance to start. Active Secret clearance is preferred.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- State Department Experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.