SAIC is seeking an experienced Records Management professional who has a technical understanding of SharePoint and/or Office 365. The qualified candidate must have an extensive knowledge of Government records management policies and regulations, a solid work ethic and a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assess business process and provide technical solutions, recommendations, guidelines/ and documentation based on SharePoint best practices
- Perform metadata capture and transfer of Share Drive documents to the appropriate SharePoint libraries
- Assess SharePoint artifacts for alignment with the current organizational structure
- Interface with the customer to perform records inventory, appraisal, and retention schedule alignment of legacy data
- Perform archiving, data mapping, document analysis, and data quality cleanup
- Establish and implement standardized taxonomy
- Prepare data for migration to SharePoint
- Implement Records Management and Information Governance policies and best practices in accordance with established Federal regulations and contractual requirements
- Create and organize records into a rules-based structure
- Coordinate with the customer to ensure proper record retention, archival, and deletion of duplicative data
- Perform document/records inventory, appraisal, and retention schedule alignment
- Identify, destroy, and/or transfer documents/records to Federal Records Center (FRC)
- Training, Outreach, and Customer Support
- Develop and assist in the delivery of training materials related to document management principals, processes, and functions
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Master's Degree in a related field and right (8) years or more experience. (can substitute equivalent 4+ years of related work experience in lieu of Degree)
- Experience in SharePoint / Office 365 (intermediate to advanced)
- Experience in Creating and Maintaining Agency Business Information
- Experience in Records Scheduling and Implementation
- Experience in implementing Electronic Records Management Solutions
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.