SAIC is hiring a User Experience Lead with an active TS/SCI in Quantico, VA to serve as the user experience advisor for a DoD customer.
The UXL will work with Government personnel to establish, translate, and manage operational and mission requirements through: stakeholder interviews, requirements analysis , and needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Gathering feedback on customer satisfaction and internal service performance to foster continual improvement and assist the government with initiating, tracking, consolidating, and briefing stakeholder communications to align and manage expectations with agency strategy and priorities.
- Assisting the Government with the development of communication/briefing products including, but not limited to: Newsletters, Roadshows, Operational Training Events, Town Halls (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly), and Operational Briefs.
- Acting as the overall lead, manager, and administrator to improve overall workforce productivity through the introduction of IT solutions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of nine (9) years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or High School equivalent and 13+ years of experience.
- ITIL Foundations Level Certification (or higher).
- Possesses a minimum of five years of experience leading geographically dispersed agile teams, creating user stories, and communicating business change requirements.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five years of experience with data visualization packages in Python or similar programming languages.
- Minimum of five years of experience engaging multiple stakeholders from industry to rapidly advance software-as-a-service development and support.
- Demonstrated experience with introducing new technologies and processes to improve service delivery such as availability, management, monitoring, support, patching, and scalability.
- Experience supporting and communicating with VIP and Senior Government Executive customers focused on information technology requirements.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for SCI
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.