SAIC is seeking a Logistics Management Support in Panama City beach, FL to provide programmatic and Life Cycle Logistics support for DoD programs.
Support includes the coordination and management of records; procurement documentation development; analytical support, and Integrated Product Support for our Navy customer. This position provides logistics, program analyst, configuration management, and data management functions to support the program.
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) on materials, cost, schedule, logistics infrastructure, and technical documentation
- Incorporate configuration changes in accordance with the CM plan for the system, subsystem, or component
- Provide CM support functions on the assigned systems
- Maintain the CM database by updating the established configuration baseline based on periodic reporting provided by various processes such as ECP, Craft Alterations, Engineering Action Request, and other fleet modernization process and material transfers
- Provide configuration assistance in the definition of CM products, review of CM deliverables, and review of proposed configuration baseline changes
- CM support shall be provided during configuration audits and in the development of ECPs
- Interface with EO/IR stakeholders to include, but not limited to, Program Management Offices, Industry, and Field Service Representatives (FSRs) to meet program needs
High School and five (5) years or more related experience
- Experience with DoD acquisition process including program management, business management, and providing full product life cycle support guidance to the Program Office
- Experience with Configuration Data Management Open Architect support
- Experience creating documents and submitting or reviewing, conducting detailed searches (creating reports) on documents, parts, and other logistic facets within the configuration management and data management database
- Proficiency in management of workflows for receiving configuration management (CM) data as well as analyzing and routing data, providing recommendations, monitoring reviews, and reporting status to support Navy programs
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook)
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a full Secret clearance and can start with an Interim Secret clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.