SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
We are seeking an experienced Antiterrorism Specialist to provide holistic support to the analysis, planning, and coordination of Antiterrorism/Force Protection issues in support of the IC Campus on Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA) development.
A successful candidate in this position will coordinate directly with NGA and campus tenant force protection departments to coordinate efforts and identify gaps. This position will provide input to planning documents, provide analyses of potential identified gaps, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Provide input to planning documents, provide analyses of potential identified gaps, and develop mitigation strategies
- Coordinate with NGA, IC Partner(s), and Fort Belvoir on topics that will affect those stakeholders.
- Provide rationale and impact assessments with any recommendations that could impact cost or schedule for planned or ongoing work.
- Consult with other subject matter experts in NGA or across the IC on sensitive or complex issues that lack precedents in the context of an IC Campus.
- Provide technical expertise through construction and subsequent phases bringing facilities on-line for mission operations.
- Assist in developing and implementing IC Campus operational requirements in your area of expertise to effectively support NGA and IC Partner requirements.
- Support transition from facilities construction activities to fully integrated and operational IC Campus on Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA).
- Assist in developing budget requirements and schedules for any work that is needed to support IC Campus development and operations.
- Provide technical expertise to support development and implementation of the IC Campus on FBNA while preserving NGA’s capabilities throughout.
- Assure established level of protection required antiterrorism features are included in engineering, design, and construction on the IC Campus with a focus on campus wide features, capabilities, and operational considerations to support all IC partners on-site.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance. Must be able to pass counter-intelligence polygraph after hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within the related field.
- 7 years of demonstrated experience with force protection planning and evaluation, Threat and Vulnerability planning, assessment or mitigation, Security Operations, Antiterrorism/Force Protection Strategic Planning within IC facilities.
- Required certifications: FEMA Incident Command System (ICS) training AT Level II Officer certification.
- Completion of Level I Professional Continuity Planner and Security Engineering Course within 1-year of on-boarding.
- Demonstrated understanding of force protection and security operations for IC facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD Security and Engineering Facilities Planning Manual.
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with the IC.
- Experience working with NGA.
- Demonstrated experience navigating ambiguity and proposing innovative solutions to technical issues.
- Customer Service experience in federal and or intelligence community.
- Completion of DoD Vulnerability Assessment course desired
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.