SAIC is seeking a SIGINT Advisor in Laurel, MD to support the Army National Guard and the broader military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services Support (MISS) Program.
Note: This role offers limited, temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site in government facilities in Laurel, MD until employee gains permanent access to GTCAE office at National Security Agency – Washington (NSA-W).
- Provide both individual and collective SIGINT training to ARNG Soldiers across the 54 states and territories.
- Provide instruction to units on coordinating and managing their EW SIGINT readiness of Trojan Spirit (V1/2/3), Prophet Spiral 1 and subcomponents, VROD, STRATOMIST and other EW variants.
- Provide development and delivery of resources/technical working-aids which enable SIGINT training, collection, analysis, and pre-publication intelligence production.
- Provide support to developing Training Support Packages (TSPs) tailored to 35N and 35P Critical Task List (CTL), Mission Essential Task List (METL), and Military Intelligence Training Strategy (MITS). TSPs also include the development of SIGINT script scenarios for use on Stratomist.
- Assist ARNG SIGINT elements with developing and executing their annual training plan to ensure maximum coverage of the Military Intelligence Training Strategy (MITS), METL and CTL.
- Support SIGINT operational readiness through technical control and technical production to enable Army National Guard forces to conduct cryptologic operations throughout all years of a unit’s Sustainable Readiness Model (SRM).
- Provide SIGINT technical control and technical production training support to ARNG units. This includes oversight of SIGINT collection, processing, and dissemination to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Coordinate with outside organizations to secure SCIF access and assist SCIF/NSA accreditation for ARNG units.
- Assist units with submitting training, SIGINT exercise requests, equipment and certification requests on classified networks and manage the requests on behalf of the unit.
- Assist units with managing unit SIGINT readiness through maintaining the Readiness Status Report (RSR), assist building/modifying units training calendar and assisting units acquire/maintain new equipment.
- Ensure that units with a SIGINT presence maintain a baseline of SIGINT ability/proficiency in tactical and strategic skills to improve unit readiness.
- Coordinate to provide units with SIGINT equipment, as well as SIGINT equipment fielding and maintenance support.
- CONUS Travel: Up to 33%
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and eight (8) years or more of related experience; OR Masters and six (6) years or more experience ; OR PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience
- Active DoD Top Secret/SCI and a Poly security clearance
- Must be able to obtain a favorable background check from NSA within 4 months of hire date.
- Experience as a Signals Intelligence Analyst (35N), Cryptologic Linguist (35P), or comparable military occupational specialty
- Familiarity with the requirements of National Security Agency Network (NSANet) accreditation
- Possess strong analytic and communication skills, work well independently without nearby corporate support
- Strong understanding of technical EW capabilities
- Possess a good management of projects and meets deadlines on time.
- Must be able to travel CONUS up to 33%
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.