The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking an Application Senior Technical Program Manager to support a transformational infrastructure program within the DoD.
The successful candidate will provide program and project management functions for mission applications including sustainment, new development capabilities, and training resources for end users.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Managing resources, license renewals, and the overall schedule of the Application portfolio and serve as interface between the core Application team and the Architecture, Engineering and Operations teams to ensure timely collaboration and coordination of efforts.
- Collaborating with stakeholders (e.g., Government and third-party contractors) and review and provide feedback on project plans, designs, scope, requirements, and deliverables to ensure compatibility and integration with the existing and future enterprise.
- Providing support to creating a Technology Roadmap which forecasts application requirements at least three years into the future.
- Overseeing end-to-end support and maintenance, which includes: Responding to telephonic and email support requests based on a prioritization system, Software security patches in response to any discovered or disclosed vulnerabilities, Software bug fixes in response to issues raised by users through support processes, Upgrades to the Commercial product including new features implemented in response to feedback from customers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of nine (9) years of DoD Technical PM experience, including experience in planning, directing, and managing complex IT and cybersecurity projects and operations with a Bachelor’s Degree. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of eight years of experience leading transformative IT/DEVSECOPS initiatives and championing end-to-end innovative software solutions.
- Possess a current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional certification
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of eight years of experience in developing and standardizing business rules for multiple inter- or intra-agency accessed applications.
- Possess one of the following certifications: Global IA Certification (GIAC), Global Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or another DoD 8570.01-M Level 3 authorized Information Assurance Technical (IAT)/Information Assurance Management (IAM) certification.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
- An active Secret Clearance is required.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.