SAIC is seeking a Program Business Analyst to formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of the business systems and industry requirements. This position will also conduct research on new technologies in fields such as machine learning, AI, and Biometrics
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Peform industry research on new technologies and how they would fit into the current and future program goals
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be top level contributor / specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of the technology to the current and future business environments
- Planning and managing the realization of benefits through the integration of new capabilities within business practices\Defining the benefits that will realize the strategic objectives of the program
- Developing the Benefit Realization Plan
- Maintaining focus on organizing and managing how time and resources are invested in making desirable changes to ensure potential benefits is actually realized
- Defining and tracking key performance indicators for benefit realization
- Managing “business continuity” during the change
- Advising the PMO on whether the outputs and outcomes will lead to the realization of the benefits
- Preparing affected business areas for transition to new way or working; potentially implementing new business processes
- Optimizing the timing pf the release of new deliverables into business operations
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- 3+ years as an IT Program Analyst
- Experience conducting technical research
- Experience analyzing, defining, creating and tracking requirements
- Experience creating a Benefit Realization Plan or similar
- Bachelors and 8 years or more of related experience or 4 additional 'years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.