SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst Sr. Principal to join our team in support of our customer in Washington D.C. The analyst will provide support to the OASD(R)’s Office of Financial Readiness to include participation in the development, synchronization and maintenance of the financial readiness digital curriculum library.
This is a Telework position, with some travel to the Pentagon (quarterly)
- Provide program and or project management support to activities related to the lifecycle development, operations, and sustainment of various digital tools or methods used in the development, delivery, and assessment of financial literacy education.
- Tools and methods may include but are not limited micro-learning modules, mobile applications, learning record stores and analysis of data contained therein.
- Participate in In-Progress Reviews (IPRs) and Briefings. Actively participate in scheduled and unscheduled in-progress review meetings and briefings.
- Participate in ad-hoc meetings and be able to complete quick response assignments.
- Maintain configuration and oversee quality control of assignments to assist with tasks.
- Research, document, and develop plans that identify potential emerging advanced training technology, methodologies or implementation strategies that show appropriate use in operational training and engagement learning environments.
- Research, document, and develop plans that identify development in the learning science field.
- Suggest methodologies or implementation strategies that permit the DoD to leverage emerging insights and advances in the learning sciences field.
- Collaborate with other DoD interests and other government and non-governmental interests to provide the most comprehensive financial preparedness opportunities to the Services.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and ten (10) years or more experience.
- Active TS clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- 2+ years of experience in Project/Program Management. Individual will perform lifecycle program management tasks..
- 2+ years of experience in Knowledge Management, with a focus on development, synchronization and maintenance of the digital financial readiness library of curriculum sourced and offered in multiple modalities and channels.
- General familiarity with Mobile App Development and User Interfaces. Individual will manage the deployment and test mobile app tools which best meet the needs of Service members and their families, to include input on game design and other features.
- 1+ years of experience in Business Analytics. Individual will perform or support analytical tasks related to, but not limited, review and analysis of surveys, training, and marketing data in addition to requirements determination studies and validation.
- A basic understanding of the scope of knowledge and basic learning objectives/skills related to the military personal financial management space. Knowledge related to unique factors of military life is a plus.
- PMP certified is a plus.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.