Job ID: 2111638
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 19, 2021
Schedule: Casual (includes On Call and Temporary)
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
Join an exciting and inclusive work environment where your work matters and we put the customer at the center of all we do. SAIC is offering a summer/fall internship.
You will be a direct report to an SAIC Senior Vice President, Business Development, working in areas related to business analytics and forecasting, proposal preparation, and competitive intelligence. This new internship will provide both formal and experiential learning with coaching, mentoring and feedback that will prepare you for an entry level business development or business analytics position in aerospace and defense.
What is in it for you?
• Immersion within an early career peer cohort for partnership and support
• Mentorship from a Senior Vice President and supervision from corporate professionals who do business analytics, competitive intelligence research, and proposal preparation every day
• Training through a structured learning curriculum which includes formal Business Development professionalization and skills development
• Coaching and professional development feedback intended to enhance your skills and likelihood of success in a competitive corporate environment
• Rotational assignments designed to expose you to the fundamentals of business development in the federal contracting community
• Exposure to leader talent at all levels and business mentorship
Program Analyst Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in Program Operations resource planning, scheduling and reporting for the Solution Architect team in SAIC’s National Security and Space Sector, a $2.7B/year organizational unit.
• You’ll be trained in the skills needed to work with Excel, a Kanban management environment hosted in JIRA, and the Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Work as part of the SA Operations team to develop resource plans and assignments, communicate within the SA team, and review and analyze weekly reports.
• Assist in developing and tracking metrics on resource utilization and spending versus budget
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.