SAIC is looking for a Cloud BPA Program Manager to oversee a team that designs, plans, and integrates cloud computing and virtualization systems. The PM provides specific, detailed information for Cloud services selection (AWS, GCP, and Azure), software selection, implementation techniques, application & data migration techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements. Works closely with customer and team to develop and conduct testing of cloud and virtualization systems. Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and in cloud computing and virtualization technologies such as cloud service provider architecture, design, and configuration; cloud deployment models including public, community, private, and hybrid; cloud service delivery models including infrastructure-, platform-, and software-as-a-service; automation; hypervisors; containers; virtual compute, storage, and networks; virtual infrastructure management; self-provisioning; and scaling. Evaluates and reports on new cloud and virtualization technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services. The Program Manager is expected to:
- Oversee all contract activities and ensure overall technical, cost, and schedule performance of the contract and related task orders ensuring customer satisfaction through complete status reporting, dialog and planning.
- Manage relationships with the client.
- Manage relationships with cloud vendors such as Google, Amazon, Oracle and Microsoft
- Use risk management to avoid/mitigate any performance issues or customer concerns.
- Generate presentations and reports to convey contract progress and status to Customer and Executive Management.
- Maintain and enhance the SAIC name and brand within the NOAA community.
- Approve hiring or removal of all staff, including subcontractors.
- Assume ultimate responsibility and contract authority in communications with the Customer.
- Implement productivity and process improvements.
- Identify/manage both technical and non-technical project dependencies
- Develop best practices; create new or improve existing process and tools for project execution
- Technical Qualifications
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and eight years (8) or more years of relevant experience managing highly complex multiple vendor cloud solutions.
- Proven experience managing a highly technical work scope with services delivery team of cloud architects, support and network engineers, and cloud security.
- Proven skills providing technical support and leadership in architecting, developing and implementing cloud environments
- Desired candidate will have at least one cloud certification from AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Administrative Qualifications
- Proven understanding of financial reporting and management across multiple task orders
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of a federal contract to include but not limited to: contracts, financial reporting, labor allocations, and customer reporting
- Ability to generate high quality technical presentations and reports for Customer and Executive Management as required
- Ability to pass Government background investigation
- Current PMP certification is required.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $175,001 - $185,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.