SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Procurement Manager to join our team and begin an exciting and challenging career with Air Force EITaas EUS. This position allows for 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives. Monitors performance of suppliers
- Negotiates with suppliers and analyzes suppliers' operations to determine factors that affect prices and to determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records
- May prepare request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages
- Other related tasks and duties as assigned by Senior Manager
- Directs through lower management levels
- Has responsibility for managing a function that includes multiple related departments.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area through lower management levels
- Has responsibility for managing a function that includes multiple related departments
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing policies that affect immediate operations and may also have program-wide effect.
- Establishes policies appropriate for the function
- Interprets and recommends modifications to company-wide policies and practices
- Develops budgets, schedules and performance standards
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and ten (10) years or more experience.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- >5 yrs direct experience with US Air Force acquisitions
- Pre & post-award experience managing >$1B DoD program
- Experience with Procurement policy development and documentation
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.