HR Business Partner is responsible for the delivery of HR strategies, solutions and services that align with the business priorities and goals for a portfolio of programs within the Civilian Business Unit. The HRBP will develop solutions to support client goals, improve operations, and increase process efficiency. They must demonstrate discrete handling of all business communications, prioritize workload, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The HRBP also champions change initiatives and focuses on overall organizational effectiveness.
- Proactively assess organizational performance to develop HR solutions that support business strategies, enable leadership and employee success and foster a high-performance culture, engagement and inclusion.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and partner to the business leaders regarding HR policies, processes and best practices that drive employee engagement and productivity. Act as a coach and consultant on key organizational and management issues.
- Partner with the HR Centers of Expertise to design and implement services and programs in the areas of strategic talent management, organizational design and effectiveness, workforce optimization and change management.
- Leverage workforce analytics and insights to effectively inform the development and execution of employee development, deployment and succession plans that support short and long-term workforce priorities and goals.
- Partner with business leadership to inform and advocate for career development, benefits and compensation, and retention programs and strategies, in support of the business needs
- Work with leadership to identify opportunities to improve employee and management engagement and recognition programs
- Develop talent strategies to support new business growth and re-competes in partnership with business development, business leaders and talent acquisition.
- Understand the Business Unit’s current and future requirements and develop strategies to support the business needs and develop current workforce
- Provide coaching and/or counseling to managers and employees as necessary
- Provide analytical data on HR Metrics and develop plans and action to reach business objectives
- Partner with talent acquisition to drive staffing strategies to meet staffing requirements.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university. Will consider additional years of professional and military experience in lieu of a degree
- 15+ years of experience in Human Resources demonstrating diverse background with increasing responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years in the Civilian Market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of management and executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Desired Skills:
- Significant experience developing talent strategies for new business growth and re-competes
- Experience in Federal Contracting
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.