The Okta ICAM Engineer is responsible for driving the adoption of Okta best practices to include Single Sign On, Multi Factor Authentication, Okta Access Gateway, API Access Manager and application configuration and support. The Senior Okta ICAM Engineer will also be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and participating in decision making around new and emerging ICAM technologies and should be able to support other areas of Information Security as needed.
This position is not immediately available. Communications regarding details, interviews, etc may be delayed.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployment of OKTA solution
- Experience with OKTA planning, implementation, and operations
- Perform business use case analysis to implement Okta solutions
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support Okta integrations for various business functions
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external applications
- Develop and implement technical solutions while implementing Okta
- Identify required attributes, customizing log in pages and implement security policies
- Follow SDLC, change management and document the procedures on OKTA solutions to meet compliance requirements
- Assess integration opportunities from technical perspective and provide solutions
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta)
- Contribute to establishing repeatable processes for Access Management using Okta
- Ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of DOS.
- Experience in integrating Okta with on-premises directory and Cloud.
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS)
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models
- Experience in various authentication standards such as Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience with various LDAP products including AD
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP).
- Familiarity with SCIM and knowledge of various API authentication standards
- Mentoring and training others in the use and functionality of the Okta SaaS products including MFA and ensuring analysis, design, implementation, and support artifacts meet or exceed established Service Level objectives
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Expertise in OKTA, Access Gateway, Single Sign-On, Adaptive MFA, Universal directory, Advanced Server Access, API Access Management, Secure authentication, access management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and 9 years of experience; Masters and 7 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in implementing, integrating, and supporting Okta's cloud technologies
- Ability and willingness to develop creative solutions to business problems and work well within a team environment
- Must have good communication and collaboration skills
- Solid diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to collaborate across many participating teams
- Ability to obtain an Interim Secret clearance to start work with eligibility to obtain Top Secret clearance.
- Okta Certified Professional or Okta Certified Administrator or Okta Certified Consultant certification
- Experience with Identity Governance Products (SailPoint, Oracle, Saviynt etc.)
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic etc.)
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.