SAIC is seeking Strategic Capture Managers to join our team and play a critical role in supporting continued growth of our Defense and Civilian Sector (“DCS”). The Strategic Capture Manager will partner with SAIC’s Operations Team, Business Development Managers, Solutions Architects, Pricing Strategists and Client Sponsors to develop winning strategies to support Federal Government, Civilian Agency, and State & Local customers. You will be based in VA and may travel occasionally to other SAIC offices or customer sites.
Strategic Capture Managers at SAIC will have a significant impact on success of the organization and will:
- Collaborate with subject and technical matter experts, functional leads, program managers and marketing to develop the overall capture strategy
- Lead development and execution of capture plans following internal gates and standard tools, with emphasis on win strategies, themes, value propositions, teaming, etc.
- Assess competition and evaluate strengths and threats and lead win strategy development sessions with the capture teams
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, interests, and biases
- Build and work within high performance teams in a matrix-management environment
- Lead and negotiate teaming agreements and strategic alliances
- Manage opportunities to assist SAIC in determining Pursue/ No pursue and Bid / No Bid decisions
- Drive completion of bid artifacts for proposal development; ensure integrity of win strategy through color reviews; support assigned Proposal Manager/Director with development of bids
- Communicate clearly with senior and executive management and with key federal customers.
- Demonstrate sustained ability of winning complex, prime integration services or systems engineering contracts with values of over $250M
- Be eligible to participate in Business Development Incentive Pools
- Bachelor’s degree plus eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- U.S. Citizen eligible to obtain a Secret clearance
- A proven track record of successful capture management and demonstrated success working single award strategic capture over $250M in value
- Successful experience developing winning strategies for the Federal Government, DoD Customers, Civilian Agencies, and State & Local Clients
- Understanding of pricing and pricing strategies across multiple contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ - single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.