Job ID: 2111292
Location: FORT EUSTIS, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 24, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager to lead the Air Operations Center (AOC) Falconer Services program in support of multiple Air Force customers. This contract supports multiple AOC facilities in both the Continental US (CONUS) and Overseas Continental US (OCONUS), encompassing thousands of end users per site, multiple network enclaves, system of systems integration, and field site support. The PM will oversee test, integration, modification, transformation and sustainment engineering and technical services to the AOC Weapon System Program Office in support of global air operations. Responsibilities include maintaining cost build-up and financial fidelity of the program, presenting program reviews to the internal and external stakeholders, advising the program office while improving existing operations, leading application transformation and cloud migration initiatives, and working with internal and external customers to align delivery to the strategic initiatives of the portfolio. This position will be given ownership and significant responsibility to lead a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Manage a program of 100+ employees including subordinate project managers, operational supervisors, and help desk staff.
• Drive efficient program operations in a very fast paced environment
• Develop and maintain internal management deliverables including the program staffing plan, financial labor forecast, and overall program performance.
• Oversee Workforce Management activities including staffing, scheduling, agent training, agent skills, and reporting.
• Develop and execute a Quality Plan that includes call monitoring, calibration, refresher training, and continual service improvement.
• Develop a knowledge management plan to ensure agents consistently follow approved procedures and provide accurate answers to customers.
• Perform regular review of financial data to understand program variances and provide analysis to leadership.
• Work with team leadership to develop detailed job and performance descriptions, requisitions, and 30/60/90 plans of existing and future staff and roles.
• Manage to existing PWS (contract), new contract mods and scope any requirements changes, including continual adjustments and modeling of forecast staffing and financial requirements.
• Continually improve policies, procedures, and on-going training to enable the leadership team to successfully deliver on changing contractual requirements.
• Deliver Executive and Sales Leadership presentations on program performance.
• Work closely with Recruiting, Legal & Contracts, Human Resources and Corporate FSO, to ensure contractor compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.