SAIC is looking for a System Administrator to be the CAMEO Support Representative (CSR) who will be on-site customer focal who provides first level hardware and software support assistance for the Comprehensive Automated Maintenance Environment – Optimized (CAMEO) suite to Marine Corps users at HMX-1 in Quantico, VA.
The CSR will be expected to have a working knowledge of the CAMEO suite and associated processes. Experience operating within a military aviation maintenance environment and having procedural knowledge is valued. The CSR is the first-line of support when issues are identified and is expected to troubleshoot and resolve those issues.
- Work with the squadron’s CAMEO focal(s) to ensure hardware is maintained and in operational condition.
- Provide critical updates for CAMEO servers to the customer and assist with installation as required.
- Ensure weekly CAMEO server backups are being kept in a secure location.
- Act as a liaison with CAMEO support groups (i.e. NAVAIR, Bell, Boeing, etc.) on technical issues with PEMA and server equipment. Assist the Fleet Support Team, Rolls Royce, and Bell/Boeing representatives with flight data verification and retrieval.
- Coordinate all necessary repairs, replacement, refresh, software installation and updates. Ensure hardware inventory records are entered into the tracking system upon receipt.
- Perform account management on any shared site servers and PEMAs.
- Provide support for all software components of CAMEO and answer technical questions about software navigation and use.
- Ensure all configurable events are set properly and assist the squadron(s) in the event that they need to be re-configured.
- Coordinate with the CAMEO Training Lead(s) to ensure the squadron(s) is properly trained. Assist in further development of CAMEO training to ensure its accuracy and that the training meets the needs of the customer.
- Stay current on the latest CAMEO environment changes, and attend CAMEO training and/or testing when new capabilities are released or new processes are being utilized.
- Provide deployment and detachment support and training and coordinate with squadron(s) to ensure the CAMEO environment is properly configured and maintained. Assist the squadron(s) upon return to ensure proper configuration and associated data is synced in accordance with current CAMEO documentation.
- Attend meetings, as required, to stay current with latest CAMEO developments while helping to coordinate a unified, strategic, and logical approach to CAMEO support.
- Coordinate with the CAMEO Representatives Field Support Lead and CAMEO Roll Out teams for CAMEO updates and participate in all roll out planning pertinent to the CSR’s site, including coordinating with base facilities and network security groups.
- Provide hardware support and training to local/government contractors utilizing the CAMEO suite in support of the customer.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology or related field, and 2-3 years of experience in System Administration; years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have at least 2-3 years as a System Administrator.
- Must be familiar with Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10.
- Must excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to do software updates,
- Current Security+ Certification or IAT Level II qualifications, or the ability to achieve within six months of hire date.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- S-6/Aviation Logistics Information Management and Support (ALIMS) knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of CAMEO components such as ITEMS, and Ground Station are beneficial to know.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.