SAIC is seeking a motivated and dedicated Program Control Analyst to support multiple programs within the Army IT/C5ISR Operation of SAIC’s Defense & Civilian Sector.
This position requires proven experience across project planning and control and variance analysis with a background in Federal procurement. Experience in financial planning and analysis is a plus. Candidate should be familiar with multiple program types (CPAF, CPFF, LOE, FPLOE, FFP, T&M, IDIQs, etc.) with varying degree of complexities.
Only candidates local to Northern VA, Huntsville, AL, or San Diego, CA areas will be considered for remote possibilities.
- Interface with program managers, SAIC’s finance, accounting, contracts, subcontracts, and procurement organizations, as well as external customers on a daily basis to address operational issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of financial deliverables and internal/external reports to include Annual Operating Plan (AOP), quarterly forecasts, monthly latest revised estimates (LREs), and Estimates At Complete (EACs) .
- Participate in the development of budgets (spend plans) for assigned programs and perform financial analysis on funding profiles and program financial variances.
- Conducts cost, schedule, and contract performance variance analysis.
- Submitting and maintaining purchase requisitions for subcontractors, consultants, and materials; monitoring subcontractor’s cost and review/approve of invoices.
- Review, track and approve customer invoice back-up documentation.
- Review and support Request for Proposals (RFPs), prepare pricing models and cost analysis.
- Must be able to multi-task and support program with efficiency and accuracy.
- Well versed in the entire life cycle of a program from proposal development through contract close out.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a Finance or Accounting discipline with three (3) years or more of relevant experience in federal government contracting.
- Experience in providing financial tracking and support for the government customer in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis, or Accounting.
- Knowledge of general and corporate business practices, government contracting regulations and principles, and accounting and finance principles.
- Complete understanding of financial analysis such as ROS, ROC, annual operating plans, accounts receivable, and revenue & profit forecasts, as well as an understanding of the preparation of program baseline data, EAC development, and cost estimating/pricing.
- Can make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, accounting principles.
- Ability to balance long-term thinking with short-term execution.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to perform effectively within deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and work with supervision, be persistent in follow-through.
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Required Security Clearance:
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Strong knowledge of Costpoint and Cognos.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.