SAIC is seeking a Converged Infrastructure/ Distributed Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (CI/DPED) and Federated PED (FPED) System Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance in Los Alamitos, CA.
- Support Army National Guard locations in relation to Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) support, with projects including training, consolidated infrastructure (CI) installation and administration, and other actions as directed by PED support requirements.
- Serve as part of a support team and provide support for SAN integration, configuration and Level I/II sustainment of INSCOM supported DCGS-A CI, as well as System Administration for Windows, Linux, and Solaris administration and other applications and emerging systems.
- Provide support to the underlying system architecture management applications like VMWare Virtual Center, IBM Director, and other “platform” tools supporting configuration, monitoring, and documentation.
- Maintain Active Directory for SIPR/JWICS provided service/maintenance for user accounts, and assist with Host malfunctions on applications running in the stack as necessary.
- Contribute to delivery of training materials and provide training and instruction on CI/FPED architecture and applications.
- Travel up to 10%.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s and three (3) years of related experience; OR Associates Degree and seven (7) years of related experience; OR HS Diploma and nine (9) years of related experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Poly
- Current Security+, CISSP, or CASP Certification
- VMWare or similar tool experience
- Experience with Windows Server experience
- Experience with the US Army INSCOM Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) center, and/or with the Consolidated Infrastructure (CI) is a plus
- Experience with the US Army Federated Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (FPED) is a plus
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.